Qt SOAP Manager
Qt SOAP Manager is a GUI tool for sending SOAP messages. It can be used for the development, debugging or exploration of Web Services. It is written in C++ and should run on every platform supported by Qt.
- 06/27/2004 qsoapman-0.4 released.
- 02/14/2004 qsoapman-0.3 released.
- 02/04/2004 qsoapman-0.2 released.
- 01/15/2004 First public release.
- Send SOAP messages in "raw" format or just enter the header and body of the SOAP envelope
- Preview SOAP messages before sending them to the server
- XML Syntax highlighting
- HTTP Proxy support
- Saving/restoring of sessions
- Portable C++ code written with the Qt application development framework by Trolltech.
- NEW Base64 HTTP Basic authentication
Take a look at the screenshots.
qsoapman has been published under the GNU General Public License.